Intertextual Connections


You you know work is overwhelming when...

  • your new friends are restaurant owners because you've been dining alone. I have called them food stops.
  • you leave work in a daze and you don't know where you parked your car
  • The next day, the same thing happens. doh!
  • You feel tomorrow's Tuesday was just like last Tuesday, how did time move so far ahead of me?
  • the reason you're eating well is because you need to burn the midnight oil
  • even your first (long overdue blog entry) is in bullet point. hehe.

Well, at least i have finally blogged!

I'm coming back to this space...very soon. I wonder if anyone still visits actually? ;0

5 Responses to “You you know work is overwhelming when...”

  1. # Blogger -sarah-

    yo sw :)  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    woah! I didn't think it'll be so quick for anyone to leave a comment, i mean it's like practically dead here :p

    double woah! it's sarah...yay! med school med school coming up aye?  

  3. # Blogger IT Cubicle

    don't worry we still love you :P  

  4. # Blogger rizumu

    it cubicle? ;)  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hello encik. i is a new reader. i is waiting for an other update. dowan bullet point can. lol  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.